International Foundation Programme (Foundation + Degree Programme)
Study a comprehensive programme leading to a range of degrees at The University of East London on one comprehensive visa for the entire duration of your degree.
The International Foundation Programme allows you to study core modules (common across all our International Foundation Programmes), and then tailor your learning by taking progression degree-related streams.
Core modules you will study include:
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Research and Study Skills
- Mental Wealth: Professional Life
In addition to the core modules listed above, you will also study the following modules (according to the stream of study related to your progression degree):
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
Engineering, Computing and Science
- Mathematical Applications
- Physical Science
- Introduction to Computing
Key Facts for International Year Programme
Minimum English Language Level:
Academic IELTS 5.5 overall (with no subtest below 5.5)
Please contact us for more details.
Academic Entry Requirements:
- Academic Entry Requirements: GCSE/IGCSE with minimum grade of 4444 (or equivalent).
- Each application will be considered individually and assessed on their ability to succeed on the International Foundation Year.
- International Foundation Programme qualification level: RQF Level 3
- Integrated CAS programme (Level 6 CAS) for Visa purposes
- Accredited by the University of East London
Minimum Age Requirement:
September Start: 16 years of age. All students must turn 17 years of age by 31 December 2023.
January Start: All students must be 17 years of age.
Contact your Educational Counsellor for more details.